Did you know that we will be visiting new places in 2019? Watch this space 💜 If you have a great infant play group near you that you would like us to visit, get in touch 🦄🧚🏻♀️🧜🏻♂️🤱 #carryingisnormal #secureattachment #attachment #bonding
- Diss – Our monthly Morrison’s Cafe meet will be held every four weeks, 10.00am – 12pm. The next one will be on Monday 16th September 2019 so come and pop along for some coffee, cake, carriers and a chat!
- Diss – The Diss Corn Hall will be hosting our Sling Workshop on the last Tuesday of each month, the next one being Tuesday 27th August, from 10:00am until 12:30pm, so come along and say hello, grab a latte and some yummy cake and get a free toddler juice and biscuit! This will coincide with their new Tots Tuesday activities in the cafe area although we will be in the room next to the cafe so it will be calm and private.
- Diss – We will be visiting the wonderful IMPS baby groups on Thursday 19th September at the Diss United Reformed Church opposite Aldi. We will be there from 10:15am till 12:30pm and hope to be there each month.
- Diss, Little Sparks on Thursday date tbc 💖💖💖💖💖
- Banham – Banham Toddler Group invited us along again on Monday 2nd September for a pop-up workshop from 9:30am till 11:30am.
- Bunwell – The Play Patch, thrilled to be visiting again on Monday 9th September, 10:00am – 12:00 noon. Such a lovely soft play group 💖💖💖!
- Stoke Holy Cross – Feeding Cafe on Wednesday 28th August with the lovely ladies.
- Attleborough – Our next Child Carrying Cafe at Connaught’s Coffee House & Cafe is on Thursday 5th September and every first Thursday of each month thereafter! It is super lovely in with yummy cakes and we have the ‘lounge’ area to ourselves from 9:45am till 11:30 so do come along for our next one! Parking nearby too or in Sainsbury’s.
- Thetford – We will be here soon, 9:30am – 11:30am, Charles Burrell Centre, Thetford IP24 3LH in association with the long standing and very popular Thetford Toy Library and Thetford Breastfeeding Mums. Please ask for the Toy Library or follow the path around to the far left of the building and we will be through the brown door!