Try a sling on at one of our Sling Workshops. We have lots of drop-in sessions at local baby groups all over Norfolk and Suffolk. Or to guarantee you get advice, just pop us an email to book your time slot.
Bring your own for trouble-shooting if you’re not sure why you can’t make it comfortable, hire one or purchase from our superb new range of brand new carriers or preloved ones.
Expecting a baby, need to carry your tearful newborn, need hands free to play with your toddler, baby doesn’t want to be put down or carrying a pre-schooler on holiday? We have something for everyone.
Also only until the end of February, we are offering a massive 20% off home Consultations!
These are our up and coming Sling Workshops:
We have a fabulous offer on at the moment, so don’t miss out 💜💜💜💜💜.
We cater for all and just ask for a £6 donation for your ten minute consultation.
So come and see what all the babywearing fuss is about:
- Crying is reduced by up to 51 % at night
- Hands free to get jobs done
- Saves your back
- Alleviates reflux and colic and painful wind
- Protect their future mental health!
- Promotes greater attachment and bonding for the whole family
- Looks great
- Aids Breastfeeding
- May alleviate PND
- Great exercise
- Happier baby
- Come and find your perfect carrier.
You can also buy preloved slings or new slings, just go to our Purchase page Newborn stretchy sling hire is FREE! 🙏🏼👍🤗😍🥰💖
If you wish to book a one-to-one home Consultation for longer specifically tailored assistance, then please send us an email or you can book one here Get Help at Home.
• Pop-up Sling Workshops
• 1-to-1 Consultations specifically tailored to your specific needs in the comfort of your home
• Stretchy Wrap sling hire for Newborns only £10 per month
• £5 per week sling hire – a personal service
• Join our Exclusive Life Membership Scheme and get a massive 25% off hire fees, 20% off Consultations, no deposit and priority hires
• Follow up email with hands on advice whenever you need it
• Discount codes on major websites
• Travel to your home
• Reminder email for when sling is due back
• On-line tutorials and blogs
• Free 20 minute online or telephone consultations
• Swap if you’re not happy at any time
• Out of hours hires just £3 admin fee
• Experienced Babywearing Consultants and Peer Supporters.
Kangarootogether@gmail.com 07841 644894 @kangaroo.together
We are a Not-for-Profit community organisation that depends largely upon funding and donations so if you would like to help us support local families by donating, please click on the link below and we thank you for every penny that you are able to give.
For making a donation to not-for-profit community organisation Kangaroo Together to enable us to continue to help more families and care givers to safely carry their children.
“Was lovely to meet you yesterday at the Corn Hall, and for being so helpful with trying on the slings. I’m sure I’ll definitely benefit from this although I’m a complete novis! Going to give it a go for 4 weeks I’m determined to make it work for me to be stress free and hands free too!”
“Not only did we have a happy sleeping baby, I was able to keep on top of all the house work, look after our eldest, and go out for walks with Clay in his wheelchair and with Corey happy and safe! We even had a good old dance at Roydon soundwaves!! Wish we’d have found you sooner”
“I ❤️LOVE❤️ the stretchy sling that I hired from you (and so does baby H). It settles him straightaway when he’s fussy & he just goes off to sleep in it It’s perfect for dog walking too! I never would have even tried it without your guidance – so thank you! It was well worth attending the workshop. Wish you’d been around when I had my other two! Thank you!”
“I had such a lovely experience with Victoria Trevor today I would highly recommend her and her wealth of knowledge…”
“Vicky is a fantastic consultant. So helpful and kind….Thanks to her I have now got a lovely Lenny Lamb buckle which I use almost every day with my little girl. Highly reccomended”
“Picked this gorgeous connecta yesterday on our first ever sling library visit to Diss, today took Dillon into work and on the school run and he absolutely loved it as did Mama! Great service and advice from Victoria Trevor xxx”